All website visitors have many cookies stored on their computers, tablets and mobile phones. With the new legislation (ZEKom-1) there are changes regarding notification or consent of visitors to their use.
What are cookies
Cookies in computing and within the Internet are small text files that most websites store on devices that allow users to access the Internet in order to identify individual devices that users have used to access them. Their storage is under the full control of the user's browser - the user can restrict or disable the storage of cookies if desired.
Why are they needed?
- for a better user experience of the website, we adjust the display of content to visitors according to past visits
- to store choices when creating shortcuts and offers and comparing devices
- we keep you logged in on the parts of the sites where registration is required
- to identify your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), which allows you to customize the display of content to your device
- to monitor traffic, which allows you to check the effectiveness of the display of content and relevance of ads, and continuous improvement of websites
- certain services are necessary for the operation of certain services (eg online banks, online shops and other forms of e-commerce, ()
Katere piškotke uporabljamo?
|Bentral||__tawkuuid||until browser closes or 24 hours||session to make a reservation|
|google.com||NID||1 month||view google map|
|google.com||1P_JAR||1 month||view google map|
|google.com||CONSENT||1 month||view google map|
|google.com||DV||1 month||view google map|